Become a Pro Data Analyst
To find what makes us the first preference for candidates and clients alike, browse our recruitment services by segment.
Online Data Analyst training. Become an expert in analytics tools and techniques, SQL databases, R, and Python programming, data visualization, statistics, and predictive analytics for a business environment.
Data Analyst Course Structure
Data analysis is a growing field that is highly sought after by employers. Data analysts use their skills to analyze data, develop models, and create insights for businesses. They identify trends, uncover patterns, and provide recommendations on how to improve a business’s performance. Data analysts have a wide range of job options, from working with large corporations to small startups. They can also work in a variety of industries, such as finance, healthcare, and education.
Data analysts must have a strong understanding of mathematics, statistics, and programming languages. They must also have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to communicate their findings effectively.
Learning goal of this course
- Understand the fundamentals of data analysis and the data analytics process
- Develop an understanding of the various types of data sources and data analysis techniques
- Learn how to create and interpret data visualizations
- Develop the ability to use data to solve business problems
- Become familiar with the tools and technologies used in data analysis
- Learn how to identify, collect, and analyze data
- Develop the ability to utilize data to create actionable insights
- Learn the fundamentals of data cleaning and pre-processing
- Understand the principles of predictive analytics and machine learning
- Develop the ability to develop and evaluate data models and algorithms