We provide staffing services to clients and job services to candidates seeking any current and future job opportunities. We also collect personal information to help our candidates with jobs at Cognize Tech Solutions LLC. . and its clients. We collect this data through our website, over the phone and also in person.
Through this website, we collect information about you when you pay a visit to this website, use our services, visit our branch locations, or when you provide it to us in any other media form. On the other hand, we also collect information from third-party sources.
The information that we collect when you choose to give it us are as follows:
- Contact information like your name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Your work history, which includes your resume, cover letter, and any previous job experience.
- Any job application material which includes the application form, cover letter, and any other material that you provide.
- Your exact geographical location.
- Demographic information, which includes your age, ethnicity, and gender. Providing such information is voluntary and is only used by Cognize Tech Solutions LLC. to meet diversity goals. We do not provide such information to hiring managers.
Sources of Information
In addition to information that we collect from you, we also may collect information about you from third party sources such as:
- From third party websites and services like the job boards and professional network sites
- Background check providers and references
- Business intelligence sources
Information Sharing with Third Parties
We share personal information with clients, service providers, affiliated companies, and other third parties.
Sharing with clients
With or without your permission, we may submit your resume, application, and other information to any prospective employer on the basis that such prospective employer will not 1) disclose that such job seeker is seeking employment and share your personal data with any other person.
Sharing with service providers
We also share personal information with service providers, which are companies that help us run our business.
Sharing with other third parties
We may share personal information with third parties when we believe in our sole discretion that such sharing is appropriate:
- To comply with the law
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Cognize Tech Solutions LLC. ., our users or others.
- To prevent activity that we believe may be or may become illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
Please note that if you post any information in public, then Cognize Tech Solutions LLC.. will not be held responsible for any data thief or leak.
- We generally use the following types of cookies:
- Preference- These cookies are used to store your preferences.
- Analytics- We also track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
- Advertising- Cookies assist us in advertising to you on and off our websites.
Cognize Tech Solutions LLC..’s services are only available to individuals who are at least 18 years of age. Cognize Tech Solutions LLC.. is not intended for collecting personal information from users under the age of 18. If we come to know that you are under 18, then we may delete your information without any notice.
Changes to this Policy
Reporting Fraudulent Activities
If you come to know about any potentially fraudulent activity on our website or in an email or text, then please contact us so that we can follow up with any appropriate actions.